At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Global Account Managers at Bluebeam collaborate between customers, regional leaders, and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs. They are responsible for connecting with key business owners and operations team members and drive the partnership of our largest global accounts.
This role reports into the Sales Director, Global Accounts.
This role will be responsible for:
- Open doors with VP, C-level, and technical decision makers to identify new opportunities for Bluebeam to pursue
- Create Account Plans for each targeted customer (identify, qualify, validate, executive-level presentation)
- Be a trusted advisor on business pain points, challenges, market trends and relevant business/technical requirements, as well as communicate Bluebeam’s value and ROI associated with proposed solutions
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers including booking orders and entering support cases
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Our current retention is world class and we want to improve every year.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customers so that they recommend and refer us to take care of their peers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within your region and strategize opportunities to expand our customer base
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- Knowledge and experience in the AEC industry is highly desirable
- Experience delivering technical demonstrations for client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- True ability to listen, negotiate, and present to a variety of customer demographics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- BA/BS degree preferred
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) A personalized cover letter as to why you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us!