At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Mission for Account Management
To Expand saturation and revenue within Bluebeam’s Key and Strategic accounts by building long-term relationships and mutual partnerships with VP and C-level executives through customer-centric and value-based sales methodologies.
Expected Outcomes/Impact Statement
Drive $3M+ in annual revenue in your designated region or territory:
- Grow the footprint to 80%+ saturation (or total user potential) within customer organizations
- Ensure high level of adoption and utilization across the organization
- Establish customer membership and maintain an 85%+ renewal rate
- Foster enterprise-wide and project-based solutions ensuring Studio Prime is a critical component of customers’ tech stack, maintaining a 90%+ renewal rate.
- Create customer advocates, champions and industry evangelists for Bluebeam
Demonstrate full account ownership and create customer value by:
- Being a trusted advisor and consulting on business pain points, challenges, market trends and relevant business/technical requirements, as well as communicating Bluebeam’s value and ROI associated with Bluebeam’s solutions.
- Developing and maintaining cross-functional Account Expansion Plan (AEP) that identify opportunities for Bluebeam to deliver value – understanding each account with comprehensive knowledge of business drivers and motivators, key stakeholders, and buying process
- Consulting with the Marketing team to create annual account-based marketing plans. This includes: co-promotional activities, customer-specific events, internal user groups, and digital resources related to best practices, adoption and utilization
- Making presentations to C-level executives, senior leadership teams, and other company decision makers and influencers
- Effectively negotiate value-based enterprise agreements built on business-level ROI
- Deepening relationships with decision-makers through strategic annual onsite meetings, mutually beneficial industry or academic partnerships, and participation in customer advisory boards
- Preparing accurate forecasts on weekly sales performance and outlook for future quarter
- Partnering with Technical Account Manager to facilitate standardized practices, workflow and integrations across projects and business units throughout the organization
- Working across departments to proactively head off customer problems and aggressively address issues when they arise
- Establishing and maintaining active communication with the Technical Services team and ensure customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately for immediate workarounds and through final resolution
- Consistently engaging with Bluebeam’s Product Management team and cultivating an active feedback loop to communicate customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level
- Providing feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Being a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conducting all activities with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity
Specifically this role does not include:
- Front-line responsibilities, such as:
- Answering front-line phone calls and emails
- Processing front-line orders and helping with licensing questions
- Managing and supporting non Key and Strategic Accounts
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years working in a professional customer facing sales-based role establishing long-term business-level relationships
- Experience in the AEC industry is a BIG plus
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint…Bluebeam Revu…you know, the basics
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- BA/BS degree required
More About You:
You are someone who finds tremendous fulfillment in long-term relationship building. You are a fantastic communicator who enjoys leading and facilitating conversations, especially at the business-level. You naturally ask questions in order to understand and uncover what’s most important. You’re able to balance the big picture with shorter-term goals and you thrive in environments where you’re able to bridge gaps and recommend solutions. You believe that negotiation isn’t a power play, but rather an opportunity for organizations to be able to work together to create, communicate, and increase mutual value.
If you think you are a good match for this position, please send us the following:
- Your resume
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status