Blue Orange Digital is looking for a Director of Sales (individual contributor for now) with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a proven track record selling in the tech space, shares our passion for exceeding our sales quotas, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to expand our rapidly growing startup company.
What You Will Do:
- Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities with companies across local, regional, and national regions. Data is the new gold rush, so sharpen those pickaxes.
- Generate net-new client engagements and relationships created from a series of lead sources such as partners, personal relationships, networking, industry events and organizations, and general business development efforts.
- Working alongside sales leadership and delivery teams to oversee successful engagements and help identify and pursue new opportunities with existing clients.
- Create additional opportunities with current clients based on existing services, new offerings, and company initiatives while developing deep professional relationships with clients.
- Deliver against sales targets in a market that's expanding at a rapid pace with a Tier 1 service offering. Work with internal Cloud Consultants, Architects, and Engineers to ensure projects closed and prospects pipelined have the resources and progress necessary to deliver world-class service levels.
- Work with Program Managers to plan the delivery of projects, including a budget, delivery resources, and responsibilities.
- Act as the cloud services and technology evangelist, envisioning and inspiring customers throughout their journey.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying technology sales experience and negotiation of complex contracts.
- 5+ years of experience with identifying, developing, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts and creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role.
- Experience working in an ABM/ABS Environment.
- Highly personable with a strong ability to deliver to executive decision-makers
- Excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or other advanced degrees are strongly preferred.
- Preferred Software Experience:
- Marketing Automation tools
- Zoom info
You will be a driving force
behind Blue Orange’s future growth and we believe in rewarding our
sales team accordingly. We do so with competitive base salaries and
Our Benefits Include:
- 401k Matching
- 100% remote role with an option for hybrid
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Cell phone/Internet Reimbursement
- Bonuses for hitting activity and sales thresholds
Salary: $120-150k (50/50 split w/ commission = $240-300k OTE)
Blue Orange Digital is an equal opportunity employer.