Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer to join our growing Operations team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide comprehensive and timely IT support to all employees
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same
- Maintain & provision employees hardware and software for a global taskforce
- Perform on-boarding/off-boarding and re-provisioning procedures
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure
- Support handling user administration and auditing of all third-party service accounts
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems
- Support the operations teams in all projects including internal events, external events, and office moves
- Support employees with out of hours on-call rota
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity
- A high degree of security awareness and current knowledge of best practices
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities
- Confident, outgoing, and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Previous startup experience and ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines and levels of priority
- Knowledge and experience of MacOS and GSuites/Workspace administration essential
- Knowledge and experience with Jamf MDM software essential
- Knowledge and experience on Active Directory is a plus
- Previous experience with office moves and building a corporate IT system from the ground up preferred
- Ability to travel 10% out of the year, sometimes internationally
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.