Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain.com runs a successful institutional business providing lending, otc and electronic trading, custody, asset management funds, and other financial products and services to institutional clients across hedge funds, family offices, venture capital funds, and crypto operators. The head of institutional sales is responsible for building and managing a sales team that drives growth for our business through engaging with our target markets, onboarding new clients, and partnering with those clients on coverage for lending and trading. Additionally the institutional head of sales The head of institutional sales is responsible for sharing feedback from the market and collaborating with the institutional teams internally to help with strategic planning and development of new products or services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define the institutional sales strategy including hiring plan, account territories and coverage plan and compensation plan
- Hire and manage a sales team that can execute on the institutional sales strategy
- Evolve the systems and processes we use for sales to more effectively cover institutional clients and deliver a better experience
- Set and achieve quarterly goals for engaging and onboarding clients and achieving volume and revenue targets
- Work with our trading, lending, finops, and accounting teams to resolve challenges with the institutional client experience
- Communicate plans and progress to institutional teams and the management team on a frequent cadence
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Passion for crypto markets.
- 10+ years of experience as a sales leader within a financial services firm
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced trading environment that functions 24/7.
- Deep understanding of the needs of institutional clients
- High integrity with ability to represent the Blockchain.com brand
- Desire to build robust processes and procedures to support the growth of this business unit.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly with engineers, finance, and counterparties.
- Positive attitude and mature interpersonal skills.
- Experience with trading or lending is a requirement.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.