Role: Sales Development Manager
Location: Partially Remote, based out of the DMV area
As a Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives to ensure they are able to consistently meet and exceed their monthly lead generation quota.
Report to: Director of Sales
What will you be doing at Blackthorn?
- Hiring, onboarding, and developing a team of Outbound SDR’s
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development to the inside sales team
- Develop and level up direct reports based on merit
- Leading through Blackthorn culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Articulating the business value of Blackthorn, and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the Blackthorn platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Proactively identifying and launching initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Articulate the business value of Blackthorn, and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the Blackthorn platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Own SDR tech stack for top line efficiency
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year of leading a team of 4+ SDRs in a B2B SAAS sales company
- Track Record of 80% of SDRs hitting SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) Monthly Quota
- Track Record of exceeding monthly quota pipeline creation
- Proven outbound playbook (philosophy, cadences, onboarding, training, promotion paths)
- Experience working in Salesforce EcoSystem preferred
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A chance to learn and get hands-on experience with some of the most challenging aspects of Salesforce and other technologies (not everything we’re building is on Salesforce)
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion. Unlike a traditional services company, our implementations help further the roadmaps of our products, working as a total team (product/implementation/support/marketing). Our goal as a company is to make customers successful.
- Work from home
Benefits: 401k (US), Healthcare (US), Maternity/Paternity Leave, Annual Company Trip, Stock options