BitTitan® empowers IT service professionals to successfully deploy and manage cloud technologies through its family of software solutions. MigrationWiz® is the industry-leading SaaS solution for mailbox, document, public-folder, and Microsoft Teams migrations between a wide range of sources and destinations. Voleer® centralizes and automates IT tasks to optimize IT environments, enabling IT service professionals to effectively manage resources, security, data governance, and more. Perspectium® eliminates data and process silos with integration solutions for ServiceNow, automating data transfers for analytics, backup and restoration, migrations, archiving, and extending ServiceNow workflows to other vital applications or external service providers.
Since 2009, BitTitan has moved over 25 million users to the cloud for 46,000 customers in 188 countries and supports leading cloud ecosystems including Microsoft, Amazon, Google and ServiceNow, with Perspectium enabling more than 75 billion ServiceNow transactions. The global company has offices in Seattle, San Diego and Singapore. To learn more, visit www.BitTitan.com or the BitTitan blog.
In this role you will partner with assigned distributors to create a channel sales strategy that supports business goals and executes on global channel sales strategies. The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual revenue goals by developing strong relationships with BitTitan distributors through providing support, insights, and coaching. There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
In this job, you will:
- Create and execute an Americas channel sales strategy for each channel partner assigned, with primary focus on prioritized countries and key distributors
- Have direct responsibility for our distributors in Americas – including being the point of contact and having the distribution Americas quota
- Be responsible for the Microsoft distribution relationship in the Americas – including being the point of contact, working on incentives, and driving our value with Microsoft
- Manage all Channel Sales Specialists, and funded headcount that are part of the Americas sales team. This would include setting KPIs, aligning quotas to objectives, and performance management responsibilities.
- Build short, mid, and long-term Americas channels business plan and strategy
- Achieve 100% of assigned Americas quarterly and full year channel sales quotas
- Participate in monthly Americas forecast calls
- Execute effective QBRs with key distributors by involving account managers, marketing, product management, and sales management as appropriate to achieve assigned channel quotas
- Enable and manage long-term relationships with assigned channel partners to support business goals and to execute channel strategies
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning, proper management of Channel Sales Specialist(s), and ongoing channel enablement
- Grow and maintain effective internal BitTitan relationships to maximize speed-to-market and opportunity closings
- Prepare compelling visual presentations to communicate BitTitan’s value proposition
- Drive quality marketing strategies focused on KPIs to exceed bookings targets
- Ensure effective training and use of SFDC for distributor planning, contact information, opportunity management, forecasting, and win/loss analysis
- Travel as appropriate to work with partners and customers to grow the channels business and provide product requirements back to BitTitan
- Demonstrate cultural awareness for local customs and business processes fortifying the company’s value proposition as a global supplier of cloud based, SaaS solutions
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- Sales experience requirements:
- 5+ years of Channel sales, quota-carrying experience
- 2+ years in channel sales management in Americas region
- A business or technical Bachelor's degree applicable to the technology industry.
- Demonstrated history developing partner relationships and successful regional outcomes
- Demonstrated personal leadership in driving new sales and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including formal and informal presentations
- Demonstrates strong sales leadership.
- Experience in technology industry specifically in cloud-based SaaS environments
- Works effectively with internal teams, i.e. account managers, marketing, product, finance, customer support, and sales management.
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments
- Comfortable delivering client-facing presentations
- Desire to work in a mid-sized, entrepreneurial company with a can‐do attitude
- Proven success in selling, managing people, accurate forecasting, and goal attainment.
- Successful sales negotiation skills at every level with client organizations, with experience influencing and selling to executive level decision-maker.
- Capable of working/leading remotely and making quality decisions with little input in some cases.
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.