If you get excited about building products from conception to production, and helping clients achieve their goals, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work with a high functioning team of engineers to modernize our client’s platforms using languages and technologies such as React, Node.js, GraphQL and AWS at an enterprise level.
Apart from solution delivery, you will have the opportunity to leverage your leadership and mentoring skills by helping to support and develop the more junior Engineers on the team.
Location: Charlottetown, PEI or Remote (North and South America)
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S. *No travel anticipated for 2022
- Work with peers to analyze technical system problems/defects, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Handle end-to-end development, including development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, business stakeholders, and peers to iteratively create software that meets business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the development of team backlog, plans, and assignments.
- Develop comprehensive automated tests for multiple scopes (Unit, System, Integration, Regression).
- Offer mentorship by asking clarifying questions and give constructive feedback through pull requests and team discussions while taking feedback gracefully.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and learning.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Expert level experience with TypeScript
- Proficient developing applications using modern React framework.
- Strong experience using Node.js and GraphQL.
- Experience working with distributed and cross-functional agile teams.
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, API Gateway)
- Experience working with micro-frontend architecture
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc
Benefits for Full Time hires:
- 100% paid company paid Health and Dental plan
- 100% company paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Week-long paid shutdown to celebrate the end of the year
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Work from home setup provided (airpods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer