Are you a Data Modeler with Salesforce experience that thrives in a highly collaborative environment?
Our client's Customer Relationship Management team is looking for a Data Modeler to join their team to lead their data management, governance, and security practices for their Salesforce Financial Service Cloud and CDP instances. As a Data Modeler, you will work in a highly collaborative environment interfacing with many teams such as Infrastructure, Architecture, Release Management, Application Security, and Business Product Owners to help define and maintain their data model and enforce best practices to ensure the security, quality, and appropriate accessibility of data stored on Salesforce Financial Service Cloud and CDP.
Location: Remote in the US
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Contract or Contract to Hire
Travel: 1 week per quarter (every 3 months) to the client site
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience designing & implementing data solutions and architectures OR 8 years of experience with data architecture, design, and modeling in a mixed technology environment which includes enterprise-level with: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Kafka, etc.
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce standard objects/records, custom object creation, validation rules, and relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience and proficiency with Salesforce data services or 5 years of experience in designing Salesforce based solutions
- Experience in managing, defining and executing Data Lifecycle within the Salesforce landscape both up and down stream and establishing governance models
- Experience with master data management, data governance, data security, data quality and related tools desired
- Excellent communication skills – needs to be able to lead projects from the front and interact with clients and sponsors on a regular basis.
- Salesforce Data Architect
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Working experience with the Collibra Data Governance platform
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Shield and its features including data encryption and transaction monitoring
- Strong understanding of U.S. data compliance laws such as CCPA, SOX, PCI, PII
- Experience with databases such as MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with Salesforce CDP, Tableau CRM is beneficial
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Salesforce System Architect
Benefits (eligible upon hire):
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
- Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Applying:Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc