Salary from $40,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
High school or equivalent (preferred)
Full job description
Bigrentz is an online construction equipment rental marketplaceOur 4,000+ rental partners and 10,000+ partner locations represent the largest equipment rental network in the nationWe simplify the procurement and logistics challenges of renting construction equipment.
As a business development coordinator, you will be responsible for calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you and coordinating and arranging client meetings and appointments, while understanding the fundamental drivers of our business and the customers we serve.
· familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
· accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
· fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
· attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
· informing the manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
· conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
· establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
· assisting with the preparation of presentations, pitches, and call plans for prospective clients.
· creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists using salesforce.
· providing effective administrative support.
· effectively use spin technique when prospecting and qualifying (training provided).
· collaborate with the marketing team and call on lead lists (including 3rd party lead generation), dormant accounts, new digital accounts, and top lookalike accounts by vertical market.
· consistently meet or exceed (daily/weekly/monthly) call targets through our phone system (50 calls minimum/day)
· consistently meet or exceed (daily/weekly/monthly) appointment setting for the sales team (3 appointments minimum set/day).
· other duties as assigned.
· high school diploma or equivalent.
· bachelor`s degree in business, marketing, or related field (preferred).
· 2 - 4 years of professional experience (preferred).
· proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar will be advantageous.
Skills & proficiencies:
· excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
· excellent phone etiquette.
· professional and courteous disposition.
· persuasive and results-oriented.
· ability to prioritize and manage workload.
· ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· proficient in microsoft word, excel, salesforce, and powerpoint.
What you can expect
We are a progressive and thriving company, led by ambitious entrepreneursVoted numerous times as one of orange county’s best places to work and fastest-growing private companies, there is ample room for career development and professional growthA career with bigrentz means so much more than just a paycheck, and we work hard to create a unique working environment filled with positive energy and excitementWhen we are in the office, this includes a relaxing employee lounge with a variety of free snacks and beverages and fun games including ping pong and foosball.
· position can be an entirely remote or hybrid remote-in office for someone within a commutable distance to our headquarters in irvine, ca
· non-exempt, base + spif (based on appointments set)
· starting base: $19.25/hr ($40,000.00 annualized)
· full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, sick and pto, term life, and other ancillary insurance options
If you meet the stated criteria, we would love to hear from youWe look forward to the conversation!
Job type: full-time
Pay: from $40,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
All in-office employees, visitors, customers, and vendors are required to show proof of vaccine or a negative covid-19 test within the last 7 days, all people are required to wear a mask per ca mandate whether vaccinated or not; does not apply to remote
High school or equivalent (preferred)
Professional/office: 1 year (preferred)
Sales/warm calling/appointment setting: 1 year (preferred)
Work location: remote