Beech Valley is the premier network that connects the top freelance Accounting, Finance, and IT talent to consulting opportunities with cutting edge organizations. At Beech Valley, we’re bringing the gig economy to the accounting & finance industry, and at the core of what we do is our next generation, proprietary staffing platform. We are currently looking for experienced public accounting professionals to join our team to support our Talent Operations & Recruiting efforts.
We have experienced over 100% year-over-year growth, so this is an exciting time to join a high-growth team. At the same time, we pride ourselves on fostering a flexible, remote working environment to promote a culture that is both laid back and high performing.
What You'll Do
This role will primarily involve working with our Talent Operations team to review and/or source candidates to join our consultant network.
In a given day, you might:
- Review applicants on a variety of Accounting & Finance-related postings
- Select candidates to move forward in our vetting process and facilitate next steps
- Conduct brief interviews of prospective candidates for our consultant network
- Discuss the benefits of freelancing with first-time consultants
- Discuss what sets Beech Valley apart with experienced freelance consultants
- You have public accounting experience and understand the accounting/finance profiles that our clients are seeking
- You are extroverted and love building relationships with people
- You want to join a high growth company where you can be part of critical early successes and decisions that shape the company’s future
- You want to work with a team that truly cares about and understands the meaning of flexibility in the workplace
- You have excellent communication skills and are passionate about the future-of-work
- You take responsibility for and ownership of your work, and do not need to micro-managed
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' progressive experience
- Previous experience in public accounting
- Ability to learn quickly and be proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the future-of-work, the gig economy, and connecting exceptional people to great opportunities
Our compensation package for this role includes a competitive base salary along with a variable bonus structure. Our expectation is that you want to be rewarded and feel appreciated for your hard work. We also have part-time options available.
- Remote, even after the pandemic. We do have an office in Atlanta, so if you're local and want to work in the office, you can come in whenever you'd like (and work from home whenever you'd like).
- Very competitive salary, health insurance, and 401k.
- 20 days of PTO, plus the usual holidays
- Fall and Winter breaks