What you will be doing:
Beacon Biosignals is seeking a Product Manager for Mobile Applications to help develop the core user interface to Beacon's wearable EEG biosensor. As a Product Manager, you'll work with a cross-functional team to build an expertly-designed mobile app that unlocks brain health monitoring capabilities at an unprecedented scale, ultimately accelerating precision medicine for millions of patients with severe neurological and psychiatric disease. Though we are a remote-friendly work environment, we are only considering US-based applicants and strongly prefer candidates located near our office hubs in Boston, New York, or the Bay Area.What success looks like:
- Build a deep knowledge of our internal and external users, customers, partners, and the biopharma ecosystem in which Beacon operates.
- Practice continuous discovery by ensuring that you and your team are consistently speaking with real users across a range of clinical trial settings, challenging your assumptions, and testing your solutions.
- Leverage the unique analytical capabilities of Beacon's Platform to ship valuable new features that delight users and maximize Beacon's impact.
Not sure if you meet 100% of our qualifications? There are numerous reports that systemically marginalized people (e.g. women) are less likely to apply for a job, but are more likely to be hired if they do apply. If you think you could thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply even if not every bullet perfectly describes you.What you will bring:
- You've worked as a Product Manager for mobile products involving deep platform and/or device integration. You can clearly explain the impact of your efforts on those products, and the impact of those products on business outcomes.
- You may have experience working in health or biotech and you're motivated to have a huge impact on the industry and on real patients' lives.
- You've demonstrated success collaborating with cross-functional teams of engineers and designers throughout the product lifecycle.
- You understand deeply that product development is a strategic endeavor. You've crafted and driven effective product strategies in your past roles, but you've also recognized and adapted when strategies have failed to achieve the desired outcome.
- You can speak from experience about the relative merits and pitfalls of well-established practices. You know when to reach for a given tool in the product development toolkit.
- You're comfortable working in an asynchronous hybrid environment, and have demonstrated success doing so in the past.