Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and FinTech. BHG is currently searching for Entry level professionals with sales, customer service, and business savvy backgrounds to be Associate Account Executives. This opening is ideal for college or university graduates that are looking for an exciting career and a place where they can learn and grow.
Our Associate Account Executives earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top-notch training (90-day sales training) and support. If you are, persistent, smart, thrive on friendly competition, and looking for your next great adventure, BHG is the place for you.
Who You Are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about providing innovative solutions to current and potential customers. You excel at communication and presentation and have experience working closely with customers to asses needs. You are self-driven, ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can market and promote company products and services to current and potential customers.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program