The job in short
Unique opportunity to join a leading banking/fintech software company and accelerate adoption of large enterprise solutions by developing strategic marketing campaigns for the Americas market (including North America, Canada, and LATAM).
Meet the job
As the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager you will lead the North America Marketing efforts to impact awareness, demand, and engagement with the Backbase brand. You will apply strategic and executional ownership of the entire DemandGen engine, focusing on ABM and hyper targeting engagements. Leading the top of the funnel process to connect activities and data, curating clear and impactful customer journeys, all that achieve brand awareness and sales demand for Backbase solutions and services.
How about you?
- Own digital journeys from campaign awareness to nurturing, ensuring we are telling the right stories to the right audience.
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts across banking and credit union audiences.
- Be a clear owner of operational impact within our systems to track and identify movement of contacts and opportunities.
- Develop and implement jointly with sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of target accounts to align marketing and sales in defining the target messaging required to achieve account goals.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Scale content program and work with internal/external partners and subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content, grow touch points, and improve content creation efficiency to support team goals.
- Recommend best practices and proactively recognize opportunities to reuse, repackage and optimize content to maximize return on the company's content investment.
- Continually raise the bar on development of compelling, data-driven storytelling and implement new mechanisms for measuring impact and performance of campaigns. Optimize for improvement, and surface insights for content development and prioritization.
You will thrive in this role if you bring...
- 8 to 10 years of experience in B2B Marketing, campaign marketing, content development, and/or third-party lead generation programs with an outstanding history of success.
- Strong communication and writing skills to articulate solution differentiation within all levels of Americas organizations while keeping a customer first mindset.
- Experience working with various partners and agencies that deliver compelling content.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, account nurturing and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Marketo, 6Sense and Salesforce.