Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
BackMarket is looking for Engineering Leaders who will help drive our development team. The core competencies of this role include mentoring and coaching of people, cultivating a collaborative team, leading delivery, production operations, and continuous improvement.
You will be working in an agile build it and run it environment where engineering teams build, launch, monitor and support the product they own.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, #remote friendly company, relocation package, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.