Axios HQ is a suite of solutions including software and professional services that helps organizations communicate with staff and stakeholders more effectively. It brings years of newsroom research to hybrid and remote teams’ fingertips so they can quickly distill essential information and deliver it to their readers in a smart, scannable update — increasing transparency, engagement, and trust across the organization. Learn more about Axios HQ:
Why it Matters: You will play a critical role in building and scaling Axios HQ’s marketing team — developing creative content and smart copy that attract and engage new audiences. You will be our internal content entrepreneur, conceiving, creating, testing, and optimizing the copy and campaigns we produce. The ideal candidate will have a strong copy portfolio, successful B2B marketing track record, and experience working closely with sales and account management teams.
Go Deeper: In this role, you will amplify Axios HQ’s impact by:
- Understanding the unique needs of our buyers and producing content to engage them.
- Developing and evolving a clear brand voice across all our channels.
- Leading internal creative brainstorms and ensuring our copy is smart and effective.
- Pitching campaigns, A/B tests, and new ways to elevate our brand voice and impact.
- Drafting, producing, and delivering clear, high-quality and engaging copy to support our content, events, email, acquisition, social media and other marketing efforts.
The Details: Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios HQ’s mission and the following skills:
- 5+ years of copywriting and content creation experience at a company that provides technology and services to a variety of clients, B2B experience a plus
- Experience conceiving and executing smart creative that drives business results
- Exceptionally collaborative and eager to advance a new SaaS product
- Growth mindset with a constant desire to receive feedback, learn, and grow
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment where things grow and change quickly
- Experience with Hubspot or a similar CRM, and social media management tools
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple, high-quality projects and deliver them on time
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.