- Research, recommend and implement process enhancements to increase conversion and close rates, with the ultimate goal of driving revenue growth for the sales funnel.
- Analyze our sales processes to uncover business insights and develop key performance indicator reports.
- Maintain sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other software programs like Outreach, Gong, and ZoomInfo, CaliberMind.
- Assist in developing ad-hoc reports and dashboards to support sales campaigns and pipeline review.
- Assist sales leaders with pipeline and opportunity inspection.
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes.
- Assist in building and maintaining our sales playbook and related processes.
- Have 3+ years of experience with sales operations in a SaaS business.
- Have excellent quantitative skills and are very comfortable with data and analysis.
- Due to the requirements of the role, applicants must be located within the US or Canada.
- Preferred: Have Salesforce Admin certification.
- Preferred: Have experience with BI tools such as Looker, Mode, and experience with SQL.
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Read more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.Benefits
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year). We encourage all employees to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances. Working from a coffee shop? You can use your coworking allowance for the requisite latte!
- We happily provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (includes maternity, paternity, and adoption). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary. A spiffy set of wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary.
- Paid two to three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- We cover all costs of company travel, so dust off that passport! Your team will get together one to three times per year in locations around the globe. Note: all company travel is currently suspended due to COVID.
- Other benefits are country-specific and include health, vision, and dental insurance; matching retirement/pension contributions; childcare vouchers; income protection; travel insurance; and discount offers.
We are the people behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Tumblr, Simplenote, Longreads, and more. We believe in making the web a better place.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1200 Automatticians in 75+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.