The Manager, Business Analysts is responsible for leading/managing a team of Business Analysts and/or Senior Business Analysts, to enable the delivery of technology solutions that deliver the intended business value. Our Business Analyst team works on a variety of projects, both internal, product improvement and client implementations. Our Business Analyst Team works directly with Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, Operations, Account Management and our Clients to deliver with success. Our Manager of Business Analysts but thrive in a fast-paced work environment, have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle (agile and waterfall), and enjoy managing multiple projects and tasks. This is a technical leadership position with accountability for quality, motivation and mentorship.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides day to day team guidance, setting and managing expectations (priorities, timelines, etc.).
- Facilitates positive, professional relationships with Technology and Business teams.
- Assigns resources to demand, based on skills, fit.
- Present complex information in a simple and concise manner for all levels of the organization.
- Partner with Business and Technology Leaders to understand BA demand to build needed capacity. Accurately reflect capacity and demand in Resource Management Tool.
- Ensure team can identify true business issues, opportunities and facilitates a solution that delivers intended value.
- Define, document, and implement best practices, tools and templates for BA team.
- May oversee and/or manage the requirements gathering process, wireframe creation, user story creation for select projects
- Create and audit Business Analysis processes and procedures
- Act as a Senior Business Analyst when the demand or need arises
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Be comfortable in a client-facing environment
- Directly supervises all business analyst employees within the department(s).
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required, including MS Office Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Figma (or something similar)
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire