Arteza is revolutionizing the Art Supply industry as one of the fastest-growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. Recognized as the #1 fastest-growing private company in South Florida and ranked #32 on the Inc. 5000 list for 2020, we offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered next to the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you!
Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal oriented, results driven Creative Specialist to join our exciting start-up! Our team is growing and if you are passionate about brand building, e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match. Being in a startup environment, you will work side by side with intelligent, passionate, highly motivated entrepreneurs. We’re looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement, and drive to succeed. **This is a remote opportunity for those residing in FLORIDA ONLY **
What You Will Do:
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for a variety of topics ranging from assisting them shopping and understanding our products, so attention to detail is a must for this awesome opportunity.
- Make recommendations on the products to use for the customers’ projects.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
- Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Go above and beyond to "Delight" our customers, with a genuine desire to engage and inspire our customers.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow in your role and having ambition for other role and opportunities.
- Help customers over the phone, chat, email, and a variety of other channels.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years working in a customer focused environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to multitask (i.e. talk on the phone while navigating on the computer and taking notes), while embracing change in a multi-faceted work environment
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications
- High school education or equivalent
- Critical thinking skills with a creative mindset; thinking outside of the box is the norm at ARTEZA
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work any schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information to assist our customers
- Must be able to pass background check
- Attendance is a big deal for us at ARTEZA, it is our commitment to our customers.
What We Offer:
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us:
- Great medical insurance, including health, vision, dental, life and HSA
- 401K plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounted Arteza products!