This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a high growth global technology and services provider. We are at a pivotal point in our growth and it is a unique opportunity to be a part of this exciting business.
The Tech Account Manager will have a proven track record of managing SaaS clients within the corporate and financial services markets. The role will require you to think strategically, build multiple relationships in complex organisations, manage and streamline on-boarding, and increase the value of the book of business under your management.
What you’ll be doing
Your job as a Tech Account manager will be to:
- Understand our product and technology solutions in detail, developing a confident and persuasive capability to present and explain what we do
- Ensure smooth on-boarding of new clients, including training.
- Manage the portfolio of accounts, ensuring we deliver the contracted service
- Maintain and increase the value of the book of business through up/cross selling
- Maintain regular contact with your portfolio of accounts, including regular review meetings, building a network of contacts
- Work with Customer Success staff to ensure everyday client queries are responded to quickly, professionally and accurately - and provide support as they manage their portfolios of smaller accounts
- In your dealings with prospects, clients and business partners, at all times act in line with the dynamic, reliable and trusted brand values of the business
- Based on market knowledge gleaned from clients, identify and feedback to the business ways in which the business/products can be developed to meet changing market needs
The Essentials you’ll need for this job
- 2+ years proven experience in account management of managing and developing client accounts
- Relationship builder. Able to build effective external relationships as a trusted advisor with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of commercial negotiations
- Technically savvy
- Effective communicator
- Team player. Able to work across the business to bring together the right resources at the right time to support clients
The nice to haves that will help you in this job
- Experience of enterprise software and/or of the due diligence KYC/AML market
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline