Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
The Sales Development Representative role will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within the Enterprise level accounts for Andela, within our Nordics region. The ideal candidate will have knowledge or experience building and executing outbound campaigns to multiple stakeholders within their targeted account list or territory. A strong ability to cultivate value-driven conversations with multiple stakeholders across complex cross-functional teams is required. If you love digital transformation and working with some of the most admired global organisations and brands, this is a wonderful opportunity!
- Producing, delivering, and iterating prospecting strategies with email, social media, cold calling, and qualification conversations
- Creating, scheduling, and managing attendance of qualified meetings for the Head of Sales
- Responsible for appropriate follow-up, qualification and responsiveness to inbound inquiries for the Enterprise
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly/and quarterly targets (new enterprise opportunities generated, discovery calls, attributions to revenue closed won)
- Partnering with Enterprise Sales Executives to identify new opportunities within targeted accounts
- Building and managing comprehensive stakeholder maps by function and influence
- Assisting and supporting Andela’s marketing campaigns
- Actively participating and contributing to Enterprise Sales Team-related standups and meetings
- Experience at excelling in the SDR role, proven track record of producing qualified opportunities for Sales Executives you support on a regular basis
- 4+ years of work experience - can include internships during school
- Experience interacting with Enterprise level clients
- Strong and fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, while managing multiple stakeholders and sales activities
- Coordinate and execute prospecting strategies and actions with assigned Account Executives
- Experience working and mastering a premium sales stack: Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and more...
- You have a strong desire to WIN and get to the “Yes” in every account you touch
- Constantly looking for creative ways to improve sales outcomes and processes you engage with on a daily basis
- Live Andela’s EPIC Values… professionalism and integrity are a must!
This role is fully remote!
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.