The Director, Integrated Marketing will report directly into the Chief Marketing Officer and serve as an accomplished marketing expert to partner with product marketing, sales, and business leadership to conceptualize and implement an integrated market engagement and demand generation strategy that will drive growth through client acquisition and expansion, build market awareness, and engage key audiences.
This accomplished leader will oversee a team tasked with the development of B2B integrated marketing campaigns, product-specific growth initiatives, event execution, highly effective web presence, best-practice digital operations, and results analysis and optimization.
This position requires the ability to partner closely with peers in the Amwell Marketing Leadership Team to conceptualize, strategize, plan and implement proven fundamental brand, product marketing, social/digital, and content marketing practices and seek ways to innovate with new ideas. It is essential that the successful candidate be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with peers, subordinates, business partners, and management at all levels across the organization.
- Develop marketing engagement plans that create new sales opportunities while building brand equity among target personas
- Develop and lead the execution of integrated marketing programs to target audiences in alignment product marketing strategic focus
- Manage campaign objectives, goals and budget. Accountable for driving to target outcomes within trade media budgets
- Understand positioning, key differentiators and key drivers of client behavior and influencer decision points across product portfolio
- Work with product marketing and brand to shape campaign themes
- Manage all marketing channels including digital media, social, web, email and events
- Develop the Amwell event strategy to ensure positive return on investment and objectives
- Ensure a best-practice digital operations infrastructure to support both demand generation and account-based marketing execution
- Participate in annual and ongoing business planning process design
- Build internal relationships to facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Oversee program performance and proactively modify or recommend prospect marketing outreach strategies accordingly.
- Report out performance to broader team and key stakeholders, including progress toward KPIs.
- Effectively manage timelines, budgets and negotiate competing priorities
- Manage media vendor relationships – including building media buy calendars
- Work in partnership with product marketing and growth teams to align marketing priorities to business goals and go-to-market strategy
- Manage, track and report campaign results and business impact; optimize programs and spend to maximize ROI.
- Ensure company materials adhere to Amwellbrand identity, marketing guidelines and trademark requirements to ensure a cohesive, unified message
- Understand regional and international differences and ensure messaging resonates with clients in each region and globally.
- Continuously monitor competitive branding, positioning, communication, and messaging trends
- Oversee the Demand Generation team and bring strategic thought leadership to targeted marketing programs and materials to increase revenue
- 8+ years progressive marketing experience including specialized experience in Integrated Marketing (Demand Generation or Solutions Management) & B2B Marketing experience
- 4+ years Health industry experience
- 3-5 years leading and managing high performing teams
- Experience targeting C-suite with Payers and/or Providers
- Experience developing and managing complex marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation, campaign tracking and metrics management
- Comfortable with influencing and providing strategic guidance to stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Experience with all marketing mediums and disciplines from direct mail, email to intranets and social media