Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Sales Compensation Analyst will play a critical role within the Growth Operations Department. Specifically, the Analyst will be responsible for executing day to day administration of over 140 Participants’ Variable Sales Compensation Plans, including monthly payments process and distribution of statements and reporting. Additionally, this person will work cross functionally with other teams such as the Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance and Professional Services to ensure the entire sales compensation monthly administration and reporting process is adhered to and supports departmental and company goals.
To be successful, this person must be highly motivated and self-sufficient with the ability to build and leverage strong relationships with internal stakeholders within a fast-paced, changing environment. This role reports to the Manager of Sales Compensation.
- Assist in the annual sales compensation planning process and roll-out.
- Ensure monthly plan calculations and payments are processed on time, accurate and adhere to the approved compensation plans.
- Establish monthly sales compensations statements and distribute to all plan participants.
- Comfortable working with large data sets within MS Excel.
- Active participant in the implementation of the commission automation software (Xactly/MS Excel).
- Ensure internal Commission System (Xactly/MS Excel) is up to date and plans are loaded and flowing through the systems within defined timelines.
- Assist in analysis of compensation effectiveness, cost analysis and modeling.
- Create and own accuracy of assigned reporting. Examples of reporting include but not limited to Stack Rankings, payroll reports, etc.
- Troubleshoot and perform data audits to improve data integrity
- Able to Investigate and resolve sales compensation discrepancies in a professional, discreet and courteous manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in a Sales Compensation role
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables & formulas)
- Basic knowledge of CRM and 3rd party software; Salesforce.com, Xactly, Tableau, DocuSign.
- Detail oriented and always strives for accuracy.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a virtual first workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance