Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The NOC Team Lead will act as the team’s first line of defense for all escalations and team needs while on shift. The primary responsibility for a NOC Team Lead is to provide guidance to NOC agents throughout their shift, assist in training new hires, and assist NOC Management as needed with escalations, resolution of issues and team organization.
- Monitors all aspects of the Network Operations Center functions while ensuring tasks are prioritized appropriately
- Monitors and prioritizes support escalation queue; redirects team members to priority escalations as needed
- Responds to initial supervisor escalations, and informs NOC Management if further escalation is necessary
- Monitors workforce management dashboards to make sure team members are acknowledging alerts and completing work items in a timely manner; Takes responsibility for work items assigned to NOC Agents and their resolution
- Assists in the hiring process of new team members, including updating new-hire materials and new-hire training lists
- Maintains NOC Confluence website by updating NOC Announcement Board, Process workflows, and other team materials as needed
- Maintains NOC Weekly Schedule alongside NOC Manager; Ensures all shifts are fully staffed in the event of call-outs or PTO requests
- Assists manager in keeping all team members up to date with all necessary knowledge including process, policy changes and system updates
- Exceptional decision making and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize quickly and effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong understanding of basic computer functions
- Experience troubleshooting with Windows and Macintosh products
- Education – Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience – 1-2 years’ in a Supervisory role within a Call Center environment
Should you join Amwell and the Clinical Services team, you will support the Amwell Medical Group:
The Amwell Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-owned and operated medical practice that serves the majority of Amwell’s clients. AMG is dedicated to the practice of telehealth, delivering high-quality healthcare to patients on a secure, HIPAA compliant, video-based platform. In addition to urgent care, AMG also manages a national behavioral health practice, which includes therapy and psychiatry, programs in sleep medicine and women’s health, as well as a nutrition practice staffed by registered dieticians and a breastfeeding support practice. The Amwell Medical Group practices across all 50 states - 24 hours/day, 365 days/year and has over 4400 active providers.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a virtual first workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance