In this key role, you will be responsible for influencing growth for the Amwell business by analyzing data from various sources and supporting recommendations that result in winning revenue and growth strategies. In collaboration with the Sr. Manager, Market and Competitive Analysis, this position is a strong partner to Sales and Account Management leaders by creating data driven market and account segmentation strategies that support successful acquisition and expansion sales, support ABM strategies and tactics and proactive targeted account planning. You will also perform deep marketing and product analysis on major competitors and partner with Product Marketing and others to inform competitive positioning and messaging development based on competitive differentiation.
This role works in collaboration with Product Management, Product Marketing, Market Insights, Growth and others as a contributor to revenue growth strategies.
- Leverage data from multiple sources to recommend ABM strategies and tactics. Actively monitor results of ABM activity and distill data into consumable and actionable sales insights and actions.
- Partner with Sales acquisition and expansion to support data driven territory and account planning.
- Proactively monitor the competitive landscape and support the creation and maintenance of competitor profiles and battle cards.
- Deliver competitive threat assessments to support the development of winning sales strategies.
- Support the development of positioning and messaging that differentiates Amwell technology and services from competitor solutions.
- Define ideal customer profiles and market/account segmentation.
- Perform the ethical gathering of data and information and analyze to provide actionable intelligence to inform decision making.
- 1-3 years in healthcare technology market research, strategy and/or consulting.
- Excellent researcher and experience/comfort working on ambiguous assignments that require creative solutions.
- Proficiency in performing quantitative and qualitative research and analyses.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Ability to organize and present information clearly to internal business partners.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.