Amplified IT is a multi-award winning education-technology consultancy. We’re proud to say that we currently work with over 4,000 districts; including 10 of the 15 largest in North America. Our success comes down to our team, products and the way we work: in short we know Google and we know Education.
Amplified IT was acquired by CDW in 2021. This role will play an important part in contributing to and executing the order processing between the two organizations. This individual will ensure business has all the information and clear, documented processes that scale our sales and marketing efforts. This role will also manage the day to day order operations and act as a critical bridge between sales and finance inside Amplified IT and with CDW.
- Careful management of renewal orders of Google Workspace. This will require initiating communications with Google, our partners and within Amplified IT.
- Working with Sales Operations to ensure orders are accurate, complete, and occur without disruption to customer or business.
- Working across the business, to ensure smooth sale and delivery of services, including documenting and optimising existing processes.
- Assist Amplified IT operations team to ensure optimal process is in place with the greatest accuracy and efficiency.
- May be called upon to facilitate customer communications and provide general sales support.
- Collaborate on the renewal process, escalating to teams where required for upselling opportunities.
- Improve the quality and quantity of data in our CRM system for deals, users and schools to allow for more efficient use in reporting, marketing, and promotions. This may be through leveraging existing sources or contacting customers directly.
- Provide insight into how the organization can be more efficient and productive.
- Performs other duties as requested to assist in all areas of sales, marketing, or company operations.
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things, help wherever needed, and contribute to the positive culture of Amplified IT.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets with preferred experience with formulas, pivot tables and vlookups.
- Prior experience with CRM or marketing systems such as Pipedrive, Drip, HubSpot, or Salesforce.
- Ability to understand instructions and manage tasks independently while proactively identifying problems as they arise.
- You have previously worked effectively with remote, distributed teams.
At Amplified IT, we believe diverse teams work smarter, have more fun on the job, and empathize better with the needs of schools. When we hire, evaluate, reward, and promote, we strive to ensure each person is judged as an individual on the merits of their unique contributions to the work, as free as possible from bias or discrimination.
While this role is not a permanent position, we are fast growing and prefer to hire full time employees from our pool of qualified temporary employees.