Our client is a rapid response, IT transformation services firm specializing in complex project management and integration services for the evolving enterprise, seeks an accomplished ServiceNow Developer or Architect.
*** Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship ***
*** Location: Sacramento, CA (100% Remote Acceptable)
*** Duration: 6 months w/ possibility of extension
· 5+ years ServiceNow Platform experience.
· Highly desired - ServiceNow Implementation Specialist and ServiceNow System Admin certifications.
· Experience in GRC, ServiceNow ITOM, SAM, HAM or Asset Management and Discovery.
· Experience facilitating client-facing workshops to successfully progress initiatives through engagement lifecycle.
· Ability to work within, and lead, a multi-discipline team focused on delivering high-quality output in short timeframes.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong people development skills including coaching and mentoring for technical roles.
· 2+ years’ experience with ITIL.
· ITIL Certification.
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley, and assure a prompt communication, whichever direction. If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you.
Satwinder “Sat” Singh
Lead Technical Recruiter
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally, as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients’ businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.