Salary $50,000 - $100,000 a year job type full-time
Full job description
Our mission is to “surround ourselves with good people.” are you ready to join a company of champions?
Grade a auto parts is immediately hiring for the position of auto parts sales associate at our indianapolis, indiana location.
This is a full-time position working independently for entirety of shiftThis unique position allows you to do remote work with an office space to yourself and the occasional walk-in customer.
Pay is based on experience.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
· assisting customers with auto parts questions and needs.
· operating electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information.
· listening to and clarifying customer requests
· processing payments.
· identifying automotive parts; invoicing and releasing parts.
· offering and explaining alternative solutions.
· capturing and completing all sales in a fast pace environment.
· displaying good organization and multi-tasking skills.
· providing outstanding communication with excellent customer service and follow-up.
· notifying manager of any customer concerns.
· knowledge of automotive parts is preferred.
· works with byrider for walk-in customers.
· weekly inventory auditing.
· handles both walk-in and commercial sales accounts.
Ideal candidate will be able to:
· work independently.
· work shift alone.
· take ownership and can be counted on to do the job correctly.
· be very dependable.
· have attention to detail.
· be organized.
· have great communication skills and able to utilize digital forms of communications.
· ability to lift up to 50lbs.
· establish daily operational objectives.
· arrive to work on time, prepared, and ready for the shift.
· work quickly and efficiently during rush periods.
· be consistently prepared with correct attire and materials needed to do the job.
· have great customer service skills.
· bilingual applicants encouraged to apply.
Medical, dental and supplemental benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, and matching 401k after completion of an eligibility period
Job type: full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Sales occupations: 1 year (required)
Work location: one location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 4 days ago