IT/SOFTWARE FRESHER HYDERABAD JOBS
Consultant - Events Onboarding (Content Specialist) (Remote)
About Airmeet :
Airmeet - The Events Platform for Professionals
Airmeet is an all-in-one platform for communities & organizations to host interactive & immersive events, meetups & workshops online with a redefined networking experience.
Virtual Events, Real Connections!
Product & Market:
Airmeet's core focus is on creating the most inclusive & immersive virtual events platform for knowledge professionals.
Airmeet has been designed for curious souls. For leaders, professionals & the smartest people in the room. Like you.
Airmeet’s USP is its Social Lounge which enables participants to freely hop from table to table to find interesting like-minded people and build real connections with. This coupled with a loaded live broadcast experience makes Airmeet the default choice for virtual events & webinars.
Airmeet is highly scalable, secure & runs on the cloud.
Our virtual events platform is most suited for community managers, event organizers, social media, or content marketers. It's also an amazing platform for educators & workshop or bootcamp organizers.
What can you expect in the role?
We are looking for a Content specialist to produce high-quality documentation for our knowledge base that contributes to the overall success of our SaaS product. You will join a talented team who works collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
● Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements to be used as a self-serve model for the clients.
● Produce high-quality documentation/articles that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
● Write easy-to-understand and interactive user interface text, online help and developer guides.
● Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
● Create and maintain the information architecture.
● Work closely with tech/product management teams to ensure timely updates and new product feature release.
● Daily/Weekly/Monthly check and update the knowledge base. Check for errors and discrepancies and act quickly to get them resolved
You will be a good fit if you have:
● Proven working experience in technical writing of SaaS products.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
● Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text,
pictures, GIF’s, PPT’s and Videos.
● Experience working in a B2B SaaS industry.
● Quick and efficient in delivering articles/documentation
● Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why Join Airmeet?
Let’s talk about facts.
The world is going remote and the future of work is distributed. In such a world, learning from your peers, engaging with your tribe & building authentic professional relationships would be the key part of every knowledge professional’s life.
At Airmeet, we are laser-focused on creating the world’s best virtual events experience by designing India’s next big SaaS product company and building a unicorn (or a decacorn?) in the process.
We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. As a remote-first startup, we look for only the best of the best people around the world.
Are you an A-player looking to hop on board a rocketship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off?