We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager of Connected Vehicle and Electric Vehicle Solutions to drive our transformation to the next level. Reporting to the Vice President of Agero’s Connected Vehicles Line of Business, you'll lead and execute multiple complex product initiatives focused on expanding Agero’s market leadership in Connected Vehicle and Electric Vehicles services. You will define, deliver, and optimize all aspects of Connected Vehicle and Electric Vehicle customer journeys working with our clients and geographically diverse design, platform engineering, operations, marketing and sales teams. You’ll have a tremendous impact on the way that we service the roadside assistance, emergency, and customer support needs of the rapid growth electric vehicle and connected vehicle segments. We’re looking for a passionate, strategic thinker who can understand the big picture, but also obsesses about the details and outcomes.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll deliver high quality products on time and within budget that meet defined goals for the product. Your responsibilities will include owning the product launch throughout its lifecycle, including initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing a business case, and working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.Key Outcomes:
- Define, develop and deliver market-leading services and exceptional customer experiences for Connected and Electric Vehicle Customers as part of Agero’s Vehicle Lifecycle Management Solution Continuum
- Develop new and enhance existing customer services that differentiate Agero in its respective segments and leads to client acquisition, retention and increased share of wallet
- Deliver services that support the growth of Agero’s Automotive Line of Business by 30-50% in topline and contribution margin over the next three years
- Manage the Electric Vehicle & Connected Vehicle product P&Ls to achieve annual and 3 year strategic plans through new product/services introductions, continuous improvement of existing offerings, and execution of strategic partnerships/JVs as appropriate
- 5+ years Product Management experience within a technology-based service industry; experience in Electric Vehicle and/or Connected Vehicle/Telematics industry preferred. 4 years of progressively increasing project or management experience and responsibilities. Experience building and managing teams is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Teamwork - capable of effectively collaborating with engineers and senior executives alike.
- Performs a variety of tasks where a wide degree of creativity is expected.
- Strong blend of project management, financial and technical aptitude.
- Solid presentation skills. Previous experience analyzing trends and market developments.
- Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work products.
- Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills.
- Ability to foresee potential issues within the product life cycle, and to plan accordingly.
- Ability to develop business relationships and partnerships as needed.
- Experience working at an organization that puts a high value on a digital customer experience
- Metrics obsessed; comfortable defining and analyzing metrics that showcase the success of our customer experience efforts
- Strong communication and intuition for customer experience strategy at every level - within teams, across the company, to users, to the media, and executive leadership
- Ability to make things happen; ability to manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and disciplined manner
- Analytical ability to unpack complex problems, synthesize data, and identify root issues
- Fluent in agile development methodologies and tools (e.g JIRA)
- Strong UX and workflow design skills
- Expertise in digital customer products: Mobile, Intelligent Voice Assistants, Chat Bot, SMS and Design thinking methodology are a plus
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.Looking to learn more about each of our Associate Resource Groups? Watch the short videos below highlighting each group, featuring their Co-Leads!
- Black Leaders Action Community (B.L.A.C.)
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Women Who Lead
United States: AZ, CA, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, TX, VA or WA.
Canada: Province of Ontario
Northern Ireland: Greater Belfast Area