About the Role:
The Repair Assist Business Data Analyst (BDA) role is an exciting opportunity to join Automotive Emerging Businesses. A high-growth and entrepreneurial business unit within the broader Automotive Division. Agero is a market trailblazer with decades of industry experience and a class leading software platform.
The BDA joins a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering a superior client service experience. The core mission centers on development of new and growth of existing towing service related solutions through strategically aligned client relationships.
The BDA prepares analysis/reports for team members and\or clients to achieve our overall strategic objectives. In addition, the BA develops new analytical processes and reports designed to improve performance and productivity and is accountable for analysis and reporting of client and product solution performance.
- Design, develop, and automate self-service dashboards to ensure our business leadership stakeholders have easy access to the right information when monitoring organizational health and making strategy decisions.
- Enhance current and standard reports to produce meaningful and actionable insights. Proactively advise on new and relevant data, data mining, business information and analytical views.
- Present analytical results to team members and internal consumers effectively.
- Assist with various ad hoc reporting and projects such as providing input and recommendations for streamlining processes and making process improvements.
- Monitor client and program SLA/KPI performance. Produce and deploy operations reports.
- Experience synthesizing data and complex information to form actionable insights. An analytical professional with attention to detail and high standard of performance excellence.
- Able to create analytical reports that are easy to use. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills that enable internal customers to use the analytical output created.
- Demonstrated project management and financial aptitude. A creative problem-solver with a passion for producing quality deliverables.
- Confident and naturally collaborative. A curious and independent thinker with strong intellectual agility. A team player who excels in a dynamic and results driven culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a servant leadership mindset. A proficient multi-tasker with a fast action orientation and high ethical standards.
- Strong analytical skills using Excel as well as past experience with a database querying language such as SQL.
- Experience with leading Productivity (Google Suite) and Business Intelligence tools (Sigma).
- 1-3 years of related experience. Financial modeling and self-directed learner.
- Relational database familiarity is required.
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
- Previous automotive related experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated project and task management capability.
- Past experience with BI, Google Workspace, and CRM Tools.
- BA/BS Degree required, preferably in a field that emphasizes data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics).
- United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, and VA
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.
***Disclaimer: Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com