About MBSi, an Agero Company
For over 15 years, MBSi has connected the asset recovery industry: lenders, forwarders, and recovery agents through innovative web-based and mobile app software solutions designed for the auto finance industry.
Our latest offering, RecoveryConnect, was built by leveraging the easy-to-use interface and architecture of MRS and VTS, insights from agency owners for an improved mobile app, and real-time case status connections with lenders and national forwarders. Currently, only released to agencies, RecoveryConnect seamlessly integrates recovery case management, data-driven automation, and compliance solutions into a single platform that will bring our customers the most advanced technology to efficiently and securely manage asset recovery cases from open to close.
Learn more at www.mbsicorp.com
About the Role:
The National Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, developing new business, and servicing a strong network of existing business. Provide input on marketing campaign strategies targeted at defined market segments to procure new client business. Work with multiple team members as well as across many departmental lines in order to prospect, present to, successfully close and implement new national customers.
- Prospect and develop new business relationships.
- Qualify prospective clients, develop program proposals and negotiate profitable terms and contracts.
- Accountable for the generation of profitable premiums from new accounts and renewal of existing accounts.
- Prospect, qualify and close profitable new third party relationships.
- Identify and implement channel growth and expansion initiatives.
- Support timely and effective implementation and execution of client initiatives.
- Serve as predominant client interface for marketing relationships. Ensure relationships are maintained and expanded.
- Oversee strategic and tactical management of marketing relationships.
- Analyze results of client marketing programs and recommend/introduce changes to improve methods efficiencies and results.
- Create and develop Account Marketing plans in support of new business production goals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years client sales experience with relationship management responsibilities
- Experience selling within related industry business channels a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales results.
- Demonstrated Client/Vendor relationship management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite. Proficient with Google Workplace a plus.
- Must be located in AZ, CA, FL, MA, TN, or TX to be considered for this opportunity.
- Work with internal resources to properly implement accounts and ensure timely ramp up periods to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Travel required 50 to 75%.
- Position is Remote with headquarters in Phoenix, AZ
United States: AZ, CA, FL, MA, TN, and TX
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.