Agero is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist to join our team. This role provides an exciting opportunity not only to harness the potential of large datasets to drive business growth and develop strategic insights but also to shape your career path towards becoming a key decision-maker. We are passionate about fostering a data-centric culture and encourage innovative thinking. If you are someone who thrives on uncovering insights from numbers and influencing business decisions through data, we would love to hear from you.
- Design, develop, and implement predictive, descriptive, and prescriptive models that could drive strategic decisions in various aspects of the business.
- Analyze complex datasets, identify patterns, trends, anomalies, and derive actionable insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Data Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Present findings and data-driven recommendations to non-technical stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow.
- Develop and implement data collection methodologies and data quality assurance processes.
- Collect, clean, and preprocess large volumes of structured and unstructured data from various sources.
- Create data visualizations, reports, and dashboards to effectively communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements and trends in data science and analytics.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a technical field.
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL, and data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, or D3.js.
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Hypothesis Testing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning algorithms.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate business requirements into analytical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven ability to comprehend business strategies and objectives, translate business needs into analytical projects, and derive actionable insights to positively impact business performance.
- Experience with big data technologies and distributed computing frameworks, such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Knowledge of natural language processing (NLP) and text mining techniques.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS or Azure.
- Familiarity with data engineering processes, including data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
- Previous experience in a technical role or experience at a top-tier professional services or leading technology company.
United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, and VA
Canada: Province of Ontario
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.