Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Talent Operations team ensures the Talent team is empowered and efficient in their roles to meet our ambitious hiring goals. We own improving and maintaining talent processes, systems, tools, and policies to provide a streamlined and effective hiring process. We partner closely with Talent and various teams across our People function.
We are looking for a Talent Operations Specialist to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Talent team, streamline our recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and assist in identifying strategies that enhance the experience for recruiters, employees, and candidates. You will help find opportunities for improvement, and assist in implementing new processes and frameworks to achieve our goals and bring us the highest quality Affirmers.
In this role, you'll support the evaluation of tools and processes to ensure guidelines are in place to provide a creative, high-touch candidate experience and quality support to the Talent team. You’ll assist in making processes more efficient to help build a proper foundation as we scale. This role will ensure the Talent team has accurate resources and training for tools needed to operate efficiently within their roles.
What You’ll Do
- Build operational processes in Greenhouse and other talent tools (job & offer approval workflows, de-provisioning users, permissions provisioning, custom fields) and create documentation around new processes
- Own the offers program including the offer process, implementation of offers in our ATS, operationalizing offer letters and responding to offer related questions
- Systems and tools (Greenhouse, GoodTime, Gem, Textio, Hackerrank); Implement new systems and tools as needed, maintain and improve current systems, drive adoption, own vendor management and communication
- Support global expansion and M&A efforts, including scaling processes globally, absorbing acquired companies, and ATS migrations
- Lead cross-functional projects to improve our processes and the efficiency of the Talent team
- Resolve complex team member inquiries and issues as they relate to our processes and talent systems
What We Look For
- 3+ years of talent/HR experience ideally with 1+ year of experience in talent operations
- Project and/or program management experience in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to independently own multiple projects at once
- Passion for talent systems and tools, as well as previous experience implementing new systems
- Resourceful and curious; has the willingness to do whatever needs to get done with integrity and accountability
- Handles spontaneous change and new scenarios well, able to tackle challenges with grace, thoughtfulness, and authority
- Excels in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Experience with HR, recruiting, and other misc systems (Greenhouse, GoodTime, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter)
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.