Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As the Senior Manager, Global Talent Sourcing on the Talent Team, you will be responsible for leading the Sourcing function soup to nuts. From a people management standpoint, you will manage and build out an organization of Engineering and Business Sourcers. From a strategic perspective, you will build and lead the global sourcing strategy for all of Affirm.
What You’ll Do
- Unify the sourcing function both culturally and process-wise to support the Talent organization, both Engineering and Business
- Empower the sourcing team to develop tailored sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified, diverse talent to Affirm
- Build and roll out Affirm’s sourcing strategies for new and uncharted regions globally
- Develop a framework for assessing sourcing staffing needs, and scale out the team in accordance with the global hiring needs of Affirm
- Partner with Engineering & Business Talent leaders regularly to ensure sourcing allocation aligns with the needs of the Talent organization
- Identify opportunities for strategic optimization for the sourcing function to attract top talent; oversee and roll out said iterations
- Work with Talent Analytics to build a regular reporting framework and cadence for stakeholders across the organization
- Partner closely with Talent Brand to ensure the sourcing function is equipped with relevant, up to date content to leverage for sourcing campaigns
- Regularly assess sourcing tools to ensure the sourcing function is equipped with the optimal tool stack to identify highly qualified, diverse prospective candidates for Affirm
What We Look For
- 10+ years of experience in Sourcing
- 6+ years of experience as a people manager, managing Sourcers
- Proven track record of ideating, building and launching successful sourcing strategies for a variety of technical and non-technical roles and functions
- Proven track record of ideating, building and launching successful sourcing strategies for new and uncharted regions globally
- Experience with rapidly hiring for and expanding a Sourcing function
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.