Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
This role focuses on our Returnly product, which helps brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns.
As a Product Support Specialist III, you will interact directly with merchants who are providing a returns experience for millions of shoppers around the world. You will work cross-functionally with Success, Product, Engineering, and Go-To-Market teams to provide solutions, problem solve, and inform processes. You will find success in this role if you see yourself as a trusted partner and are a thoughtful problem solver.
What You'll Do:
- Support Returnly’s merchants and partners through ticket-based and scheduled meeting engagements
- Write bug reports and feature requests that support long-term success on our platform
- Work cross-functionally to identify root causes and solve issues
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors when a challenge merits third-party involvement
- Participate in curation of documentation and resources to streamline ticket resolution and highlight new features
- Inform building of support processes for efficient workflows
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant industry (Tech, eCommerce, SaaS) and/or similar role(s)
- Passion for working closely with leading brands in ecommerce
- Strong written abilities to describe technical concepts and instructions, while establishing relationships
- Interpersonal and communication skills that can be applied across audiences
- Proficient in reading and applying knowledge from documentation
- Working-knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, APIs, etc.) is a plus
- Nice to have: Experience with ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, etc.) and relevant technology landscape (OMS, ERP, etc.)
Location - Remote Canada
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.