Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re seeking a flexible IT Support Administrator to help manage and support Affirm’s technology infrastructure. For our ideal candidate, troubleshooting and problem-solving are beloved pastimes, and they come with a healthy respect for compliance and documentation.
As a support administrator of a rapidly growing company, you will be an important part of the face of IT in Pittsburgh, with customer satisfaction being your primary goal.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, deploy, and configure new systems to keep up with changing needs
- Remotely support and troubleshoot our end user’s problems
- Monitor for security threats and malware, staying ahead of the curve to protect our users
- Educate on and enforce our IT compliance and policy obligations
- Support the Network infrastructure locally in the Pittsburgh office
- Maintain enterprise systems and company IT assets such as servers and desktops
What We Look For:
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows Administration
- Windows Platforms, Mobile Platforms, Deploying new systems, Hardware
- Azure, or Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to improvise and find immediate solutions
- Experience managing formal ticketing systems
- Experience administering SaaS technologies
- Flexibility to work with all types of technology
- Windows, macOS, Check Scanners, Network devices, etc.
- Experience with machine and account provisioning and deprovisioning
- Experience managing Enterprise security:
- Endpoint security—disk encryption, OS firewalls, laptop/mobile lockdown
- Email security—tools for signed/encrypted email communication
- Mobile device management technologies
- Experience with macOS administration and support
- Experience administering Google for Business
- Self motivated to learn and advance their career within IT
- Experience with AV systems and photo/video editing
- Ability to explain difficult technical concepts without being condescending
- Automation and scripting experience
- Goes above and beyond the traditional IT role to assist the office, and greater company to run at maximum efficiency
- Confidence to maintain office IT infrastructure on their own, as needed
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.