AccelOne is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with advanced English to work on an important international project.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and design services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which serve as our company’s core principles.
About our Project
Our client is a major US business company focused on selling greeting cards, gift wraps, and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries. Moreover, it has a Media branch that operates three cable channels, which features an ambitious slate of new, original content, including movies, scripted series, and annual specials.
- Work cross-functionally with many teams, product, technical, and operations; mentor and guide junior developers.
- Lead by example on coding standards, documentation, and unit test coverage.
- You will be a key contributor to an expert team, requiring you to be technically creative and innovative.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and stakeholders.
- You must produce scalable, maintainable, and efficient solutions.
- You will be required to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design.
- You must be smart, resourceful, self-motivated, have high energy, and be a passionate team player.
- You must be a self-starter and a self-initiator.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- 3+ yrs AWS experience.
- 1+ yrs enterprise infrastructure experience.
- Held a prior role responsible for high scalability/availability systems architecture, security, and systems support in a heterogeneous infrastructure environment.
- 1+ yrs experience with the following AWS Services: EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53, CloudWatch, AWS Auto Scaling, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, Systems Manager, IAM, Certificate Manager, Key Management Service, and Elastic Container Service or Elastic Kubernetes Service.
- Qualifications Specific for this project: Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Chef, AWS CloudFormation, AWS FSx for Windows, AWS Automation Documents, AWS Transit Gateway
- 1+ yrs experience with a DevOps Platform tool – preferably GitLab.
- 1+ yrs experience with Terraform.
- 1+ yrs experience with CI/CD tools.
- 1+ yrs experience with Shell, Python, or similar scripting tools.
- 1+ yrs experience with Infrastructure/APM monitoring tools.
- Experience and adherence to the 6 Pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Able to work core Hallmark hours between 10 am – 4 pm US Central time.
What We Offer
- Experience with the following AWS Services: CloudFormation, AWS Backup, DynamoDB, Lambda, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront, AWS Organizations, Secrets Manager, ECR, Trusted Advisor, AWS Well-Architected Tool, AWS Compute Optimizer, GuardDuty, Inspector, Amazon Macie, Step Functions, AWS Cost Explorer, and AWS Budgets.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Atlantis (Terraform Pull Request Automation).
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience with Golang.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience implementing disaster recovery, capacity planning, monitoring/alerting of availability/performance, and log aggregation and event management systems.
- Proficiency in TCP/IP networking architecture and other core network technologies (DNS, HTTP, Routing, Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc.).
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Familiar with Agile processes and DevOps manifesto.
- Experience with the DataDog monitoring tool.
- 100% Remote Work with a competitive compensation package.
- Premium Co-working spaces to catch up with your teammates. (only in BA City)
- Career Development Opportunities and training courses/certifications.
- 75% discount in English classes applicable for you, your family, and/or your kids.
- Free Gym memberships and free subscriptions to healthcare and meditation mobile apps such as CALM, Meditopia, ZenApp, Synctuition, and more.
- Free subscription to Online therapy with Licensed psychologists.
- An opportunity to join a growing company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication, and providing the best enterprise complex solutions.
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients
At AccelOne we recognize the value of our team. We are a people-first organization that is committed to the well-being of our people, our clients, and our communities. Employees are encouraged and supported through various programs and benefits in a rewarding work environment. We promote balance and want you to be your absolute best at work and home.
Join our team of highly talented experts and help us in our mission to provide our clients with the best solution possible - together.