AccelOne is looking for an AWS Database Engineer with advanced English to work on an important international project.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and design services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which serve as our company’s core principles.
About our Project
Our client is a major US business company focused on selling greeting cards, gift wraps, and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries. Moreover, it has a Media branch that operates three cable channels, which features an ambitious slate of new, original content, including movies, scripted series, and annual specials.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and stakeholders.
- You must be smart, resourceful, self-motivated, have high energy, and be a passionate team player.
- Database performance tuning
- Implement disaster recovery and high availability plans.
- Managing user accounts and permissions
- Applying database patches, updates,
- Implementation of security standards
- Apply excellent judgment, problem-resolution, negotiation, and decision-making skills as well as the ability to work within established timelines.
- Attending Daily Scrums
What We Offer
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with MSSQL & MySQL, Aurora,
- Experience as a Database Administrator
- Experience with Python or Bash scripting
- Experience setting up highly-available solutions.
- Experience with database monitoring/system performance, ex: Datadog & Cloudwatch
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and security procedures
- 100% Remote Work with a competitive compensation package.
- Premium Co-working spaces to catch up with your teammates. (only in BA City)
- Career Development Opportunities and training courses/certifications.
- 75% discount in English classes applicable for you, your family, and/or your kids.
- Free Gym memberships and free subscriptions to healthcare and meditation mobile apps such as CALM, Meditopia, ZenApp, Synctuition, and more.
- Free subscription to Online therapy with Licensed psychologists.
- An opportunity to join a growing company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication, and providing the best enterprise complex solutions.
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients
At AccelOne we recognize the value of our team. We are a people-first organization that is committed to the well-being of our people, our clients, and our communities. Employees are encouraged and supported through various programs and benefits in a rewarding work environment. We promote balance and want you to be your absolute best at work and at home.
Join our team of highly talented experts and help us in our mission to provide our clients with the best solution possible - together.