Job type part-time contract number of hires for this role on-going need to fill this role
Full job description
Accdon llc is an innovative scientific editing and scholarly communications company located in waltham, maBuilt upon a network of high-caliber editors, we are a leading author service provider in scholarly publishing and is now looking for contract editors to join its academic editing team.
Job title: contract editor (academic background: environmental engineering or other engineering-related disciplines)
1Scientific editing (phd-level)
- improve the overall readability of manuscripts from the global research community;
- provide pre-peer review scientific review and comments.
- correct errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, and terminology;
- revise badly structured sentences to improve readability and conciseness;
- create connections to make the content more coherent and understandable.
1Excellent communication, project management, and english language editing skills;
2Knowledge of and passion for research and publication;
3Demonstrated proficiency with academic writing;
4Ba/bs is required; advanced degree (e.gMs, phd) or relevant working experience is preferred.