LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
The Client Partner role is responsible for selling, managing and growing revenue with current brands and prospect Fortune 500 and enterprise brands. This role will manage and upsell existing client relationships, prospect and pitch new brands and exceed revenue targets. A successful candidate will understand key marketing decision-makers, have a proven record of exceeding sales quotas and working on complex digital partnerships.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives - developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis
- Experience and existing relationships in one of the following verticals preferred: Fashion, Beauty, CPG, Big Box Retail and/or Entertainment
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agendas to help clients measure impact of influencer marketing
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Create and present persuasive data-driven sales presentations
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Hone in on relevant trends and opportunities in order to craft business cases that support any new requests and/or changes that alter product vision/roadmap
- 6+ years of experience in digital media sales (technology platform preferred)
- 2+ years experience managing fortune 500 and enterprise client accounts
- Experience serving as a strategic advisor to C-Level clients
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience
- Influencer marketing experience preferred
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.