As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
Product Manager - Integrations
Location - Portugal (ONLY)
Seniority - Intermediate
8x8 is looking for an experienced Product Manager with an extensive background working with Integrations, specifically Salesforce. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic and high-growth environments and is experienced in managing complex projects that require direction and influence across multiple teams.
To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills so you can quickly build rapport with stakeholders. You have the unique opportunity to work with various teams across the business, our customers, and even our executive team.
· Identify market opportunities, build use cases, and define a product roadmap for our third-party integration strategy at the platform level.
· Create a strategic vision that is defined by a product roadmap
· Ability to take ownership to synthesize and identify a problem and determine the set of outcomes that will address the problem and recommend a solution.
· Plan and create sets of metrics, be held accountable for the metrics, and set goals and success criteria to track towards these metrics.
· Prioritize features, assess requirements, articulate these to Engineers, identify dependencies and accept finished work based on criteria while considering tradeoffs in bringing products to market.
· Needs minimal direction in seeking out and engaging with stakeholders to determine features to be built with any risks, assumptions, or concerns documented and understood.
· Realizes and identifies trade-offs of product decisions both technically and for the customer value.
· Communicates effectively with both stakeholders and engineers to ensure product clarity and understanding. This includes clarity execution within engineering and business value to departments like Sales, Support, and Marketing.
· Provide clear and concise updates and recommendations to executive leadership
· Evangelize the product representing 8x8 at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners, and internal groups such as Product Marketing, Sales, System Integrators, Alliances, and Customer Support.
· Extensive experience in working with Engineering teams and Business Stakeholders
· Telephony experience or contact centre experience is required
· Extensive experience with voice, SIP trunking, SBC etc.
· Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
· Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
· Excellent project delivery skills
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
· Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
· Self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Degree in Computer Science, Business Process, MIS or comparable degree
Working at 8x8
· Industry-leading, award-winning technology and recognized on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
· Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
· Encouragement and environment to make a difference
· Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania, and the US, the smiles are real
· Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
· Competitive packages, including bonus, benefits, and equity (stock)