It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Design, build, and scale a market leading strategic sales organization. Reporting into the VP Strategic Sales, this leader will be helping design one of our most important business units in preparation for our next phase of growth. You will know how to hunt and land new strategic organizations (>5,000 employees), run in-depth account planning programs, and expand existing account spend with 6sense.
In this role, you will:
- Build and roll out unique version of sales process/playbook & metrics for Strategic division, in partnership with Enablement & Marketing (including BDR) teams
- Build tight partnership with Customer Success Strategic team, resulting in joint account plans and process, and hitting Up-sell Quota for the Strategic Segment
- Achieve New Business quota (new Logo), while successfully migrating existing Strategic AE’s (7) and their pipeline over to Strategic Team; achieve pipeline target built QoQ
- Create a high performing, winning culture for Strategic Sales by achieving 0% regrettable attrition and high AE attainment (90%+)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Change management and leadership
- Start up company success
- Playbook development
- Domain expertise: specifically within Sales, Marketing and/or Rev Ops
- New business hunting and management
- Inspirational leadership
- Diversity evangelism and sponsorship
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.