Jafferjee Brothers Exports (Pvt) Ltd
Great Books Summer Program
Salary $60,000 - $65,000 a year job type full-time
Full job description
Assistant marketing and development manager at nationally celebrated academic program for young people
The great books summer program is a growing and dynamic education company headquartered in fairfield, connecticutWe offer unique and rigorous summer and school year programs to outstanding high school and middle school students from all over the us and the worldWe hold programs online and in residence on prestigious college campuses(www.greatbookssummer.com)
To further our growth, gbsp is looking for an assistant marketing and development manager with energy, drive, and dedication to help promote and expand our unique academic programsThe ideal candidate is a natural leader who is passionate about education and the opportunities our program affords bright students from diverse means and backgrounds.
If you are interested in having a positive impact on education and on motivated learners, if you connect well with teens, professors, and peers from top colleges, and if you are a champion of civil discourse this is the opportunity for you.
The assistant marketing and development manager is a hands-on position in a lean and effective teamThe assistant marketing and development manager assists in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns to acquire and retain participants through various forms of outreach, manages and develops relationships with sponsor organizations, acts as a liaison with donors, oversees financial aid processes, and resides on campus for approximately 3 to 6 weeks in the summer to provide quality program management.
Specific responsibilities (essential job functions):
- create and implement an outcomes-based strategic marketing and recruitment plan.
- collaborate with marketing team to utilize appropriate markets to attract targeted populations to the program.
- represent the program to prospective students, educators, parents, and other individuals or organizations involved in the selection process.
- collaborate with admissions team to achieve enrollment goals established for the programs and to evaluate, admit and enroll students.
- develop and manage relationships in public and private schools through different grade levels.
- develop and manage relationships with sponsorship organizations and donors.
- manage scholarship and financial aid plan for each financial aid cycle.
- reside on campus during season to aid in administration of summer programs.
- perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with the mission, goals, and core values of the program.
Demonstrated leadership skills in marketing, sales, education, or profit or non-profit management.
Bachelor's degree from a top institution of higher education required.
Experience in marketing, admissions, development, or a related area.
Experience coordinating programs and events
Proficiency with microsoft office applications
Strong public speaking skills
Ability to work effectively in a team environment, both as a team leader and participant,
Excited to do some travel and willing to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Send cover letter, resume, and salary history.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Company's facebook page:
Waiting period may apply
Remote interview process