Quality Controls Assistants / Trainees (Male)
Jafferjee Brothers Exports (Pvt) Ltd
Salary $45,000 - $60,000 a year job type full-time part-time
Full job description
Hi, we're alaniz, a full stack digital marketing agency in the san francisco north bayWe're looking to add another amazing individual to our team - a seasoned content marketer and website project coordinator.
The web development project coordinator is responsible for ensuring that our projects go smoothly - guiding clients through the process, advising on strategy, site structure, content, features, and functionality - and collaborating with our branding, design, and development team members on project delivery.
We would also love someone who is great with content marketing and has other crossover skills to help work on other internal and client projects.
This is a remote position and we are open to either full or part-time for the right individual - ideally within an hour or two of pst time zone.
When you join alaniz, you'll be tapping into a team of professionals with expertise in brand, design, web development, video production, marketing automation, crm and much more - wonderful colleagues working together to produce high quality work for a stable of happy clients.
The ideal candidate has:
- strong communication and client management - feel very comfortable interacting with and advising clients.
- strong understanding of the web development process - have managed / coordinated many web development projects in a freelance or agency setting and feel very comfortable guiding clients through the process and advising on site architecture, wire frames, ux/ui design, seo, conversion rate optimization, site functionality, features, etc.
- wordpress skills (no code required) - coding is not required for this role, but you should have a strong understanding of the wordpress interface and be able to work within themes and drag and drop builders.
- highly adept marketer with crossover skills - additional understanding of marketing, communications, search, social, content marketing, paid acquisition, inbound marketing, demand generation, abm, pr, marketing automation is a big plus.
- tech savvy - have a strong understanding of core sales and marketing technology, such as hubspot, wordpress, google analytics, sem rush, ads platforms, etc.
- producer - must be ok with hybrid role that includes consulting / client management and marketing production, such as managing technology, crm / marketing automation, producing copy, reviewing analytics, etc.
Learn more about us at www.alanizmarketing.com
Note for those looking to get noticed - we get a ton of qualified applicants and do our best to review every resumeDuring this process, we would love to get to know you as best we canAnything that you can do to help us get to know you and make yourself stand out helps a ton.
Personalized cover letters are appreciated, as are quick / easy links to your linkedin, personal website, direct email, etcWe even had a candidate submit a quick hello webcam video, which was really helpfulYou're also welcome to shoot andrew a note on linkedin or via our careers page on our website to stand out from the packThanks - we look forward to hearing from you.
Job types: full-time, part-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Our team is fully remoteWe do have office space available if desired.
Briefly, tell us about your experience managing web projects, your role on the team, and different team members involved.
Please list a few websites that you are most proud of.
Is there anything we should know about you? please tell us a little about yourself(ok to skip if this is provided in a coverletter.)
What time zone are you in and would it be an issue to work standard hours pst?
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This job is ideal for someone who is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place