Salary $50,000 - $70,000 a year job type full-time
Administrative experience: 3 years (preferred)
Full job description
Ceo of multiple companies looking for superstar executive / personal assistant
Title: executive assistant
Location: remote (us based - ideally northern va / washington dc, must be est)
Compensation: hourly, salary with bonus after 90 day probationary period
Travel: minimal travel required
Who i am:
Vikram raya is a cardiologist who runs multiple different companies and has active personal life:
1) vitology institute – health and wellness online/virtual health company that will have virtual wellness programs offered to people around the world.
2) viking capital real estate investment firm with nearly $450m of assets under management.
3) limitless md – high performance coaching company helping physicians optimize, job, career, family, finances
4) viking university – real estate training program to help doctors learn how to start their own real estate companies over 12 months
5) help with podcast launch
6) married to a physician wife and 2 children and will need support for personal tasks, research, gifts, online purchases, reservations etc.
Who you are:
You’re looking for a career, not a jobYou’re looking for a career that will challenge you, where your growth potential is only limited by the limits you put on yourself.
You are process orientedBecause you are process oriented, you can take on multiple projects at a timeYou take pride in being resourceful – you always find a way to get it doneYou are technically savvyYou pay particular attention to details and are a polished communicator – written and verbalYou are a meticulous note taker and do things that need to be done without being askedYou are well educated, sophisticated, presentable, and polished.
Your work and how you’ll make a difference:
· calendar and travel management
· fielding in-bound inquiries to determine best appropriate next step
· assisting team with project-specific duties
· note taking on select calls
· speaking directly to our affluent investors when needed
· assisting with database management on active campaign
· managing tasks and projects on asana
· managing calendars on acuity scheduling
· keeping track of important dates (exBirthdays) and facilitating gift giving
· time and task optimization strategies
· mange multiple calendars, companies, appointments, be the common thread between all companies
· ability to manage other va’s
· conserve the executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence and by drafting letters and documents involving complex and non-routine matters
· demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate communications
· organize and track both personal and business-related expenses and the to-do list
· organize and maintain files and records, expense reports and purchase-order logs
· act as liaison between the executive and staff
· brief the executive about potential issues and conflicts
· be able to assist on a variety of items regarding our project-management teams, customers and vendors
· purchase gifts, develop and maintain gift tracker, and review and audit receipts
· occasional wardrobe maintenance, i.e., schedule tailor, cobbler, etc.
· work with travel concierge and accountant as needed
· plan and coordinate family activities and events
· assist with personal archival projects
· schedules, coordinates, and manage meetings including coordinating conference rooms, creating/reporting meeting agendas, and taking meeting notes as required
· provides administrative support including answering calls, scheduling meetings, supply ordering/tracking, coordinating travel arrangements, processing invoices/expenses, copying, filing, etc.
· prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
· ensures topics of importance are communicated in an organized and efficient manner
· coordinates projects and proactively identifies areas in which s/he can provide further assistance
· researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the president, including those of a sensitive or confidential natureDetermines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
What are we looking for:
· bachelor’s degree required
· in-depth understanding of entire ms office suite
· 2 years’ experience with active campaign, zapier, calendly, zoom, buffer and other marketing funnel and marketing automation technology
· ability to talk to high net-worth, sophisticated, affluent individuals via phone, video and email
· ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
· must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
· strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honestPractical and efficient
· technically savvyFamiliar with gmail, google docs, google sheets and calendar
· resourceful in terms of internet search and online shopping
· comfortable with iphone or android, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps
· highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and thoroughAble to multitask and prioritize well
· positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array of high-quality vendors
· proficient in microsoft office (outlook, word, excel, and power point), adobe acrobat, and social media web platforms
· strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
· professional level verbal and written communications skills
· previous experience working from home
· 3-5 years proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
1) fill out a disc assessment https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ and send to amanda loveless
2) call 571-306-0576 to leave a voice message answering the following questions:
· why do you think you are the right fit for this job?
· what do you know about vikram raya?
· how do you handle tasks when you don’t have enough information?
Job type: full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Administrative experience: 3 years (preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Remote interview process