Part-Time Domestic Helper
Deborah Macan Markar
ELECTRO RENT CORPORATION
Salary $35,406 - $99,252 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
Product planning manager
Locations: remote / west hills, ca corporate hq
The product support associate provides sales team support and guidance in product selection/substitutionMaintains system pricing and assists on buy-out requests, large rental deals, and investment proposalsAssists in training the sales force on the selection of products through the available toolsBuild and maintains relationship with key suppliers, attend webinars and training, and accommodates requirements between product group, marketing, sales and purchase department.
· responds to purchase requests, buy inquiries, performs product research as necessary.
· assist in coordinating upgrades with the product team and purchasing.
· maintains product information for supported models in ms dynamics ax
· attend internal and external technical webinars to build technical knowledge.
· assist in price and investment proposal with the respective segment leads.
· performs other tasks and projects as assigned.
· knowledge and skills normally gained through the achievement of a technical bs/ba or equivalent (ee) or other technical degree.
· good written and oral communication skills.
· ability to perform the required physical elements of the job (listed below).
· ability to organize and present equipment information clearly, concisely and professionally.
· must be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills.
· proficient pc word processing and spreadsheet skills.
Measurement of performance
· quality of information entered in the microsoft dynamics ax system.
· timely response to purchase requests, buy inquiries, and buyout requests.
· general performance as defined by standard company performance evaluation form.
· high level of product utilization, high acumen for new business
· quality of support and interaction with the sales organizationValue of advice/service/responsiveness.
All positions will require, to some degree, the physical abilities described below to perform the essential functions of the job
Work the expected hours, consistently arrive at work at the agreed time and follow company rules and guidelines regarding breaks and meal periodsFull time is typically considered to be 40 hours per week
Communicate effectively, both oral and written.
Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds (i.eBooks, reports, binders etc.)
Regularly sit at the assigned workstation
Use keyboard or equivalent equipment, to access the computer,
Use hands to manipulate documents and general paperwork to view contents
Read documents, reports, files etc.
Communicate effectively using the telephone
Electro rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the worldWe are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including aerospace/defense, telecommunications, mobile/computing, power & industrial, automotive, medical, education, new space, data products rental and moreWith 1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing.
Electro rent is an equal opportunity employerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of a pre-employment background investigation that may consist of, but is not limited to, a: pre-employment drug & alcohol screen, criminal background investigation, and documentation required by the immigration reform & control act of 1986 or other applicable regulationsDuring the background investigation process, a record of conviction or other adverse issues will not necessarily disqualify a candidate from employmentElectro rent will consider factors such as 1) the length of time that has passed since the offense or adverse issue; 2) age at the time of the offense or adverse issue; 3) the severity and nature of the offense or adverse issue; 4) the relationship of the offense or adverse issue to the position for which you have applied, and 5) evidence of rehabilitationAdditionally, candidates who refuse to submit to a drug and alcohol test or who fail to show up for a drug test within the required time will no longer be considered for employment, and any offer of employment will be rescinded.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $35,406.00 - $99,252.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to friday
This job is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's facebook page:
Waiting period may apply
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place