Headquarters: Basalt, Colorado
webShine helps businesses increase their website traffic so they can grow their revenue, even if they are limited by budget. We do this through targeted Google Ads and SEO campaigns. Responsibilities
Based in Basalt, Colorado, we work with small to medium-sized businesses in the US and beyond.
We are hiring for a Search Engine Marketing Account Manager. This position has leadership and growth opportunities.
Our work environment offers flexibility for in-person and remote work to whatever extent best suits your schedule and preferences.
Account managers are responsible for the SEO and Google Ads campaigns for 20-30 clients. Client accounts range from 1 hour/month of investment to 10 hours/month. The estimated time to manage this set of accounts is 100 - 120 hours/month. Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyzing monthly client reports, writing a summary recap, and emailing this to clients by the 7th of each month,
- Regularly handling phone calls with customers,
- Reviewing existing Google Ads campaigns each month and making incremental improvements to keywords, bid strategy, ad text, and more in an effort to maximize return on investment,
- Managing client’s ad spend on Google Ads to ensure we don’t overspend,
- Managing client’s content marketing schedules including reviewing copy from our copywriters, getting client approval, and publishing it on their websites,
- Responding to client questions about SEO strategy and tactics,
- Managing client’s Google Maps listings in Google Places for Business,
- Basic technical SEO optimizations including fixing broken links and responding to page not found errors with 301 redirects.
We are a small, nimble agency that is dedicated to delivering results for our clients while maintaining a work/life balance for our team.
We work with small to medium-sized businesses that see outsized results from basic campaigns that are consistently managed. At webShine, you won’t run the most complex Google Ad or SEO campaigns for enterprise customers. Instead, you’ll make a profound impact with basic campaign strategies for companies that deeply value your work. You will have the autonomy to make campaign changes, website updates, and more to continually drive results.
Experience Required:Excellent communication skills.Ability to work interactively with a fully remote team.2+ years of experience in SEO and Google Ads.Strong attention to detail.
Our work environment offers flexibility for in-person and remote work to whatever extent best suits your schedule and preferences. We encourage you to take the time to live a healthy lifestyle while working hard and having fun. Our team members aren't micromanaged — getting great results for our clients is what counts.
Please email a resume to email@example.com.