SquadStack is a ‘Future of Work’ technology company that combines data science and artificial intelligence to help businesses scale with better conversions, speed, accuracy, flexibility, and cost. Our mission is to disrupt how work gets done, drive results for customers, and empower people with technology to make them superhumans. We strive to create a ‘win-win’ for our customers and employees. Today, SquadStack has operations in India and the U.S., along with a diverse and highly-skilled team.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We are building a world-class, people-first, and inclusive organization. We are hiring for the role of TA Specialist, would you like to be part of this insane and highly rewarding journey with us? If yes, apply TODAY!
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- 2-3 years of relevant HR experience
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Compensation: INR 5 - 9 LPA
- Location: We are a remote-first/ hybrid organization inviting applicants from all over India.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.
- Unlimited Leaves ????
- Freedom and Responsibility ????
- Entrepreneurial Team ????
- Exponential Growth ????
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness) ????
- Work from Anywhere ⛰️????️