Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Technical Delivery Manager who loves solving problems, implementing products they will actually use, and who wants to play a major role in the success of onboarding our customers.
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be joining a dynamic Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers and Implementation Consultants who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and industry. The ideal candidate is based in India, has experience managing a large portfolio of projects for an EMEA and United States customer base, has SaaS project or program management and implementation experience, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage onboarding/implementations for well-established enterprise retailers including requirements gathering, project planning, risk and stakeholder management
- Provide consultative advice to our customers to ensure successful integration with Narvar’s solutions while maximizing product value
- Use Project Plans, status reports, proactive risk management, budgeting tools, and scope management skills to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within scope and budget
- Utilize technical skills to assist with delivering complex implementations for multi-locales/brands as needed
- Utilize experience managing integration projects with API’s
- Effectively drive resolution of escalations with the appropriate customer and internal resources, partner cross-functionally with both internal and external business stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- Help build a best-in-class international Professional Services team via documentation creation, process improvements, and training
- Achieve core KPI goals set in the areas of cycle time, revenue, CSAT, and productivity
- Maximize productivity by honing in on critical gaps and working with leadership to create processes and drive adoption in support of the team’s KPI’s
- Assist with leading portfolio reviews to proactively assess/mitigate risk and elevate the overall customer experience
What we’re looking for
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management and prioritization skills
- You have technical acumen of web technologies such as JSON, CSS and API’s and enjoy hands on project delivery
- You have 5+ years of experience as combination of PM and consultant experience in a professional services or customer experience org
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing, enterprise-level SaaS software implementations, consulting or systems integration roles
- You have the ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- You consider yourself to have executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Mandatory to be open to working during EST & PST (AMER) time zones (support needed up to 2 PM PST time)
- Experience managing and deploying projects in AMER (handling end to end technical saas deployments)
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics is a plus
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1200+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.